Welcome to our online Rent a Car – Islamabad within City, here you can book your desired vehicle along with driver for as many days you require. You can confirm your booking by paying 30% within 3 days of getting quote, while 70% needs to be paid at the time of pickup. You can pay via cash, ATM, online bank transfer or western union.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Fuel expenses are not included in the rental rates.
- Chauffeur’s duty timing is 8 hours/day and RS 100/hour overtime will be charged for cars.
- Cars/Vehicles for rent are available with driver/chauffeur only.
- For Luxury Bus duty timing is 8 hours/day and Rs.100/hour will be charged for overtime.
- In case of accident PakTrip.com is responsible the replacement vehicles as soon as possible.
- During the monthly duties oil and oil filter will be change after 3000 Km by the render party.
- In case accident PakTrip.com is not responsible for any casuality, injuries or any mishap.
- Vehicle / Day duration is 12 hours and night 50% will be charge of the daily rent.
- Vehicles will be used only within the metropolitan boundires.
- No illegal activity will be carried out by using rented vehicle.
- Rates validity for one (1) year.
- We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our tours & excursions while visiting our country.
You will pay 30% to confirm your booking, while 70% to be paid at pick-up. You can pay in Pak Rupee in cash upon pickup at rental start date or by using the following payment methods include Cash, Cross Cheque, Wire Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Demand Draft, Online Bank Transfer, Residents of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi can also pay via cash or cross cheque to be picked from their doorstep. You can also use the currency converter which is shown in the right side of the website, by using this you can easily convert any type of currency in each other.