**** Welcome to Rawalpindi, twined with the Federal Capital Islamabad.This city is often termed as the gateway to many prominent cities of the Punjab with the historic Grand Trunk Road passing right through the heart of the city, a section of which later named “THE MALL” and overlooking this famous boulevard in the posh cantonment area is “Hotel Shalimar”. It is a distinctive luxurious property where absolute luxury and impeccable services combine to make your stay an experience of luxury and comfort.Read More
Tag: Pakistan travel guide
Welcome to one of the most innovative hotels of Pakistan, where art and originality elegantly combine to offer you some rare spectacles. Located in a busy district, the sparkling facade and chic environment will fill you with wonder.Read More
- Murree, Patriata, Bhurban, Ayubia, Nathiyagali, Shogran, Sri Paye, Kaghan, Naran, Saiful-Maluk & Lalazar Tour 7D/6N
- Murree, Galliyat, Bhurban, Neelum Valley, Leepa Valley, Banjosa Lake, Muzaffarabad Kashmir Tour 6D/5N
- Group Tour Murree, Ayubia, Nathiyagali, Patriata & Bhurban 3D/2N Rs:12,000
- Murree, Patriata & Bhurban Tour 3D/2N
- Visit Murree, Ayubia, Nathiyagali, Bhurban & Patriata 5D/4N
Testimonials & Reviews
PakTrip.com's partner hotels are best for families to stay. Also customer support is always available
Tour of Naran Kaghan was a memorable experience, it was well organized, Nice Hotels & drivers were well trained.
Booked Hotel for Islamabad and I found best family hotel at reasonable rates by PakTrip.com, thanks..
Had started our journey from Lahore, on they way visit Kallar Kahar and Islambad as free although we had booked tour for Naran Kaghan.
PakTrip.com has a wide variety of Hotels. The management of partner hotels preferably serve their customers.
It was a wonderful experience to have a tour with PakTrip.com. We had enjoyed tour to Kashmir and Neelum valley this summer.