(Call or SMS): 0315-7258747 (9am-9pm)
Support Email (24 hours)
General Information: Muree, Galliyat, Narran and Shogran are the most beautiful and attractive hill stations for tourism and many tourist attracts every year. The ideal places for riding along with the shady path on the Mountain of Narran & Shogran. In Muree you can enjoy the Chairlift at Kashmir point and beautifull picturesque view.
Tour Type: Private Tour consist of Couples and Family members.
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Destinations: Muree, Galliyat, Narran & Shogran.
Overnight Stay at 3*-4* stars hotels.
Ist & 2nd overnight stay at Hotel in Muree..
3rd overnight stay at Hotel in Shogran.
4th & 5th overnight stay at Motel in Narran.
Standard Tour – Standard Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Standard Rooms), Breakfast along with Good Condition Transport, (Cultus, Santro, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster) Fuel and Driver.
Deluxe Hotel – Deluxe Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Deluxe Rooms), Breakfast along with Deluxe Transport, (Corolla XLI, Corolla GLI, Corolla Sc Saloon, Honda City, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster (New Model) Fuel and Driver.
The Services included:
- Transportation along with driver, driver’s food, driver’s accomodation, parking and toll taxes will be provided by PakTrip.com.
- Transportation will be provided by as per the tour category.
- Transportation will be provided from Islamabad or Tourist City. If you want to pick/drop from your desired city at your door step then extra mileage and fuel charges will be applicable.
- 3*-4* Star Hotel.
- Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Children: (3 to 10 years age) 50% charges apply.
- Note: Children will share room with their parents.
- Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE.
- Meal (Breakfast) will be provided by PakTrip.com during hotel stay.
- Lunch and dinner meals are not included.
- NET price of the tour (No Hidden Charges).
- 10% deposit to be made within 3 days at booking to confirm reservation.
- Remaining 90% payment at or before the tour departure (start).
The most beautiful hill stations in Pakistan. You can enjoy your each and every monument of your tour at beautiful and attractive tourist places. The ideal place for riding ponies along with the shady path on the Mountains of Naran and Shogran .In Murree you can enjoy the chairlift at Pindi Point.
Murree enjoy chairlift at pindi point and kashmir point. Also enjoy the night at Mall Road. Stay overnight at hotel in Murree.
Ayubia & Nathiyagli:
The Ayubia National Park is a forest located with the majestic. New Murree Hills. Wildlife is abundant here and not only is it a refuge to leopards and black bear but is a wonderful place for bird watching as well. Now drive towards Nathiyagali, Nathiyagali is the place where you can see Walnut, Oak, and Maple trees as well as pines add to the tranquility of this serene place. Take a leisure stroll through pine forests or hike the many trails. For the more exploratory souls take a long trek to Mushkpuri 2,800 meters high or for the even more adventuresome trek 6 to 7 hours both ways, on a path that leads to Miranjani Hill 2,960 meters high.
Shogran is one of the most beautiful plateaus in the whole area with an altitude of 7,749 feet (2,362 meters) above sea level. It is 33 km from Balakot via Kawai. Take this steep road from Kawai for Shogran. The distance is 5 miles and climb is 3,000 feet. Mighty Himalayan peaks like Musa Da Musallah 14,498 feet (4,419 m), Malka Parbat 17,156 feet (5,229 m) and Makra 15,030 feet (4,581 m) could be seen from Shogran.
Naran is the middle point of Kaghan Valley and it is a place where you defiantly want to spend few days of your leisure. This is the place of out-door pleasure. Here you’ll depart from the river Kunhar and on both sides of road there are vast fields. Don’t look here and there the melody you are hearing is provided by the river Kunhar who is with you on same level. If you like climbing this is a place for you because there are mountains all around you. You can explore the scenic and picturesque landscape and valley’s by climbing up hiking. If you like fishing get your fishing license we have trout and mahasheer for you fishing here for tourist is must and visit legendary Lake Saif-ul-Muluk in Jeeps. Drive Back to Narran.
Lalazar Plateau another pleasant 1/2-day jeep excursion from Naran is up to the Lalazar Plateau. A jeep track climbs up the plateau from battakundi, some 16 km N of Naran. Located at 3,200m, this beautiful, meadow is awash with colorful alpine flowers in spring and summer, and set amongst the cool pine forests. A footpath leads from Lalazar Plateau down to Lake Saiful Malik, taking 5-6 hrs.
Terms & Conditions:
The above price includes:
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- One Mattress per room for children (optional)
- In Independent tours, the tourists will use either their own transport or public transport easily available, as there are no charges for transportation included in Independent tours.
- AC/Non-AC Transportation for managed tours as per itinerary
- Jeep for managed tours as per itinerary if required
The above price does not include:
Any other service not mentioned above
Children: (3 to 10 years age) 50% charges apply.
Note: Children will share room with their parents.
Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE.
<span style=”color: #ff0000;”><strong>Get Free Quote or Request Booking Online – 24hours(recommended):</strong></span>
Submit the Free Quotation/Booking Form given below. No Credit Card or Payment required to request Quote. After submission, you will receive a Tour QUOTE via Email from PakTrip.com. For help, question, query regarding tour or tarrif, please don’t hesitate to call helpline .