Swat Malam-Jabba Kalam Valley Tour Package 4D/3N
This tour consist of visit to areas called Switzerland of Pakistan like Swat Malam-Jabba Kalam Valley Tour Package Mangora Kumrat Valley, Ushu Forest, Matiltan Waterfall, Mohodand Lake, Fizaghat. All places are very attractive and beautiful. You can enjoy each and every moment of your tour.
Destinations: Swat. Fizaghat, Bahrain, Kalam Valley, Ushu forest, Matiltan waterfall, Mohodand lake, Malam jabba
Duration: 4 Days and 3 Night
From Rs:17,500/adult, Rs:8,750/child
Private & Dedicated Tour includes Hotel Room with complimentry breakfast, Transport Vehicle with driver, Jeeeps, Toll and Parking taxes etc.
Vehicle with driver, toll and parking taxes.
and Upto 60% off
No Planning, . No Worrying, . & No Driving. . . Just fun & have a good time. Enjoy the Royal Treatment we provide, ! Once you take a trip with PakTrip.com, you’ll understand why people love to ” Go with PakTrip.com” (online travel & tours) . So go a head and book Swat Malam-Jabba Kalam Valley Tour Package as well as for Mangora Kumrat Valley.
Details & Itinerary
Destinations: The main destinations include in this fascinating tour are Swat, Fizaghat, Bahrain, Kalam Valley, Ushu forest, Matiltan waterfall, Mohodand lake, Malam Jabba and Kumrat Valley.
The most scenic hill stations of Pakistan. You can enjoy the coldest atmosphere here and the beautiful, attractive, picturesque natural scenes.
Tour Type: Private and dedicated Tour for Couples, Families or Group of Fellows or Friends .
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Destinations: Swat. Fizaghat, Bahrain, Kalam Valley, Ushu forest, Matiltan waterfall, Mohodand Lake, Malam Jabba and Kumrat Valley.
For Deluxe & Standard Tour:
Overnight stay at Hotels in Swat and Kalam.
For Royal Tour:
Overnight stay at luxurious lodges and huts.
Types of Tour
- Standard Tour – Standard Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Standard Rooms), Breakfast along with Good Condition Transport, (Cultus, Santro, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster) and Driver.
- Deluxe Tour – Deluxe Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Deluxe Rooms), Breakfast along with Deluxe Transport, (Corolla XLI, Corolla GLI, Corolla Saloon, Honda City, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster (New Model) and Driver.
- Royal Tour – Royal Tour includes the Accommodation (4*-5* Star Hotel/Executive Rooms), Breakfast along with Deluxe Transport, (Corolla XLI, Corolla GLI, Corolla Saloon, Honda City, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster (New Model) and Driver.
- Breakfast is included for adults only.
- Lunch and dinner meals are not included.
Transport and pickup
- Transport vehicle seating capacity type depends upon the number of persons.
- Driver’s meal and accommodation is also included.
- Fuel of the transport vehicle will be at tourist end, status of fuel will be checked at the start of the tour and same has to be at the end of tour, means fuel will be refilled during the tour by the tourist as this vehicle will be used exclusively for you and your family/tourist fellows.
- Toll and parking taxes are also included.
What You Should Bring
You should carry your winter clothing, sweater, coat, shawl, cap and umbrella. Even during summer season, there is cold weather during nights.
Best Times for This Excursion
Swat and adjacent hill stations can be visited round the year to enjoy snow fall in winter or greenery in summer.
When and How to Pay
You need to pay just 10% of booking amount via atm, bank or online transfer for confirmation, while the rest 90% will be paid at the start of the tour, when our representative will receive you from your point of pickup, with driver and vehicle. Instructions regarding payment transfer will be passed to you while we send you the detailed quote.
Subscribe for Tour Offers
Incoming search terms:
- https://www paktrip com/travel-tour/pakistan-tours/couple-tours/