(Call or SMS): 0315-7258747 (9am-9pm)
Support Email (24 hours)
General Information: The Northern Area is the most spectacular and fascinating region of Pakistan. Apart from its incomparable cluster of mountain peaks and glaciers Baltistan’s five valleys – Shigar, Skardu, Khaplu, Rondu and Kharmang are noted for their luscious peaches, apricots, apples and pears.The area is ideal for mountaineering, trekking and hiking. .
Tour Type: Private Tour for Couples, Families or Group of Fellows or Friends .
Duration: 6Days & 5Nights
Destinations: skardu,Shangrilla,sadpara lake, Deosai, Khaplu and Shigar .
1st & 2nd Overnight stay at Hotel in Skardu.
3rd Overnight stay at hotel in Khaplu.
4th overnight stay at hotel in shigar valley.
5th overnight stay at shangrilla.
Standard Tour – Standard Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Standard Rooms), Breakfast along with Good Condition Transport, (Cultus, Santro, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster) and Driver.
Delux Hotel – Deluxe Tour includes the Accommodation (3*-4* Star Hotel/Deluxe Rooms), Breakfast along with Deluxe Transport, (Corolla XLI, Corolla GLI, Corolla Sc Saloon, Honda City, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster (New Model) Fuel and Driver.
Royal Tour – Royal Tour includes the Accommodation (4*-5* Star Hotel/Executive Rooms), Breakfast along with Deluxe Transport, (Corolla XLI, Corolla GLI, Corolla Sc Saloon, Honda City, Suzuki APV, Hi-Roof & Coaster (New Model) and Driver.
The Services includes:
- Round trip from Islamabad air port to Skardu airport.
- If you want to avail the air ticket booking services for Skardu than it can be arranged as per your requirement, extra charges will be applicable
- DELUXE Transportation along with parking and toll taxes will be provided by PakTrip.com.
- Transportation will be provided from Islamabad or Tourist City. If you want to pick/drop from your desired city at you door step than extra mileage will be applicable.
2. Hotel Accommodation:
- 3*-5* star hotel as per the tour category.
- Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Children: (3-10 years age) 50 % charges apply.
- Note: Children will share room with their parents.
- Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE….
3. Meals: (Breakfast)
- Meal (Breakfast) will be provided by PakTrip.com during hotel stay.
- Lunch & Dinner meals are not included.
- If you want to avail the Lunch & Dinner facility than it can be arranged as per your requirement, extra charges will be applicable.
- NET price of the tour (No Hidden Charges).
- 10% deposit to be made within 3 days at booking to confirm reservation.
- Remaining 90% payment at or before the tour departure (start).
Skardu, capital of Baltistan is perched 2,438 meters above sea level in the backdrop of the great peaks of the Karakorams. It borders on the Chinese province of Xinjiang and Indian-occupied Kashmir. Apart from its incomparable cluster of mountain peaks and glaciers Baltistan’s five valleys – Shigar, Skardu, Khaplu, Rondu and Kharmang are noted for their luscious peaches, apricots, apples and pears. Sadpara Lake is an important lake in Skardu Valley which supplies water for the town of Skardu. It is one of the most picturesque lakes in Pakistan.Khaplu is the capital town of the Ghangche District of Gilgit-Baltistan.Shangrila Skardu Resort is an exclusive tourist destination constructed around lower Kachura lake in Skardu.
After check in we will visit Local Bazar, Kharpocho Fort, & other places. .
Deosai Park & Sadpara Lake:
About 8 km (5miles) north of Skardu and 20 minutes by jeep lays Sadpara Lake, surrounded by glacial mountains, which are mirrored in its crystal clear waters. The lake has a fairytale island in the middle, which can be reached by country boats that one can row. This lake also abounds in fish and is considered ideal for fishing. Deosai National Park is a wonderful summer escape. The park is not only about wildlife but also about stunning scenic views of the snow-clad mountains and streams. The park remains wrapped in the white sheet of snow from November to May. The park can be reached from Astore Valley in the west and Skardu in the north.
Visit the picturesque Bazaar of Khaplu and Khaplu fort later drive to a Photo his beautiful valley of the Shyok River is 103 km east of Skardu. Khaplu is the starting point for most trekking and climbing expeditions. Many famous mountains such as Masherbrum, Saltoro, Sia Kangri, K-6, K-7 are located here. Chaqchan Mosque is one of the earliest mosques in Baltistan (1504 AD), attributed to Syed Ali Hamdani. There is a Palace of Raja of Khaplu and remains of Thorsikhar Fort.
Shigar valley the gateway to the great mountain peaks of the Karakorum, Gasherbrum & K-2, is only 23 km away from Skardu via jeep road. Shigar valley’s gentle, irrigated slopes are filled with terraces of wheat, maize and barley. Its orchards of apricots, mulberries, peaches, plums, pears, apples and nuts are unique to Baltistan. The wooden mosque in the middle of the town was built by Kashmiri carpenters several hundred years ago. There is the ex-Raja’s old Fort and Palace in the village .
Kachura Lake about 32 km (20 miles) from Skardu and 2 hours by jeep lies the shimmering peaceful deep Kachura Lake, teeming with brown trout. During spring many exotic and colorful flowers adorn its banks, while peach, apricot and apple trees are laden with blossoms in April. Later in the summer one can taste the apples, which are a particularly delicious variety.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above price includes:
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast will be provided by Paktrip.com during Hotel stay.
- One Mattress per room for children (optional)
- AC/Non-AC Transportation for managed tours as per itinerary
- Jeep for managed tours as per itinerary if required
The above price does not include:
Any other service not mentioned above
Infants<3yrs are free.
Children: 3 to 10 years age 50% charges apply.
Child above 10 years will be treated as adult.
The price does not include breakfast charges for children.
Get Free Quote or Request Booking Online – 24hours(recommended):
Submit the Free Quotation/Booking Form given below. No Credit Card or Payment required to request Quote. After submission, you will receive a Tour QUOTE via Email from PakTrip.com. For help, question, query regarding tour or tarrif, please don’t hesitate to call helpline .