Support Email (24 hours)
General Information: Tour of Narran & Kaghan Valley. In this tour you can visit Shogran, Sri Paya, Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar and Kaghan. All places are very attractive and beautiful. You can enjoy each and every moment of your tour.
Tour Type: Couple, Family or Group of persons can avail this excursion as private Tour
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Destinations: Shogran, Sri Paye, Kaghan, Narran, Saiful-Maluk & Lalazar
Overnight Stay at 3*-4* stars hotels.
1st overnight stay at hotel in Shogran.
2nd, 3rd & 4th overnight stay at hotel in Naran.
The Services included:
- Round Trip from Lahore or Islamabad to Naran Kaghan Valley Destinations.
- Transportation along with parking and toll taxes will be provided by PakTrip.com.
- Fuel: (Full tank at start & same to be returned by tourist at the end).
- Transportation inludes AC/Non-ac Vehicle with driver, fuel and toll taxes.
- 3*-4* Star Hotel.
- Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Meal (Breakfast) will be provided Free during hotel stay.
- Lunch and dinner meals are not included.
- NET price of the tour (No Hidden Charges)
- 10% deposit to be made within 3 days at booking to confirm reservation.
- Remaining 90% payment at or before the tour departure(start).
Shogran is a village situated on a green plateau in the Naran Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 meters above sea level.From Shogran, you can ride a jeep or horse or hike to several picturesque places like Siri, Paye and Makra Peak. Naran is the best base for treks and walks in the valley. The water of saif ul maluk is clear with a slight green tone. The clarity of the water comes from the multiple glaciers all around the high bases which feed the lake.The Nathiyagali is located in the lower Himalayan range at an altitude of 8,205 feet or 2501 m. Walnut, Oak, and Maple trees as well as pines add to the tranquility of this serene place.In Ayubia enjoy the coldest atmosphere take a ride of Chairlift and u can watch the adventures scenes during the ride of chair. KAGHAN. Its mountains, dales, lakes, water-falls, streams and glaciers are still in a pristine state. Kaghan is at its best during summer.
Shogran is one of the most beautiful plateaus in the whole area with an altitude of 7,749 feet (2,362 meters) above sea level. It is 33 km from Balakot via Kawai. Take this steep road from Kawai for Shogran. The distance is 5 miles and climb is 3,000 feet. Mighty Himalayan peaks like Musa Da Musallah 14,498 feet (4,419 m), Malka Parbat 17,156 feet (5,229 m) and Makra 15,030 feet (4,581 m) could be seen from Shogran.
This is the hill station of Shogran. The views are breathtaking. On one side are the Black Mountains of Kaghan Valley, and the other side gives you a view of Mountain. Makra. One can also hike all the way to Mountain. Makra (1 day hike).
Naran & Lake Saiful Maluk:
After breakfast visit Naran, Naran is the middle point of Kaghan Valley and it is a place where you defiantly want to spend your leisure. This is the place of out-door pleasure. Here you’ll depart from the river Kunhar and on both sides of road there are vast fields. Don’t look here and there the melody you are hearing is provided by the river Kunhar who is with you on same level. If you like climbing this is a place for you because there are mountains all around you. You can explore
the scenic and picturious landscape and valley’s by climbing up hiking. If you like fishing get your fishing license we have trout and mahasheer for you fishing here for tourist is must. Here you can Visit Lake Saif-ul-Maluk. It is one of the very beautiful lake, you can enjoy your full day at Saif-ul-Maluk lake.
Lalazar which is situated at a height of almost 11,000 feet above sea level, Lalazar is accessible by jeep road starting from battakundi in Kaghan. The jeep track leading up to it is quite treacherous but the beauty of the place makes up for it all.
Kaghan, a heavily populated forest of black bears and leopards, which do incalculable harm to the crops and young trees. Killing a bear is a big game and you’ll get reward for shooting down a bear from forest officer as well as from the peasants. Besides these you’ll be able to find Muskdeer, har and goral, Chikore and Himalayan pheasants all over the valley. And if you’ll go a little higher you’ll be able to find red bear, snow leopard and ibex.
Terms & Conditions:
The above price includes:
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- One Mattress per room for children (optional)
- AC/Non-AC Transportation for managed tours as per itinerary
- Jeep for managed tours as per itinerary if required.
- Couple/Family – Accomodation on twin sharing basis.
- Children: (3 to 10 years age) 50% charges apply.
- Note: Children will share room with their parents.
- Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE.
The above price does not include:
Any other service not mentioned above
Children: (3 to 10 years age) 50% charges apply.
Note: Children will share room with their parents.
Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE.
Get Free Quote or Request Booking Online – 24hours(recommended):
Submit the Free Quotation/Booking Form given below. No Credit Card or Payment required to request Quote. After submission, you will receive a Tour QUOTE via Email from PakTrip.com. For help, question, query regarding tour or tarrif, please don’t hesitate to call helpline .
More Special Offers:
Incoming search terms:
- naran kaghan tour packages from islamabad
- naran kaghan tour packages 2016
- kaghan naran tour packages