General Information: Tour of Narran & Kaghan Valley. In this tour you can visit Shogran, Sri Paya, Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar and Kaghan. All places are very attractive and beautiful. You can enjoy each and every moment of your tour. Tour Type: Couple, Family or Group of persons can avail this excursion as private Tour Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights Destinations: Shogran, Sri Paye, Kaghan, Narran, Saiful-Maluk & Lalazar Overnight Stay: Overnight Stay at 3*-4* stars hotels. 1st overnight stay at hotel in Shogran. 2nd, 3rd & 4th overnight stay at hotel in Naran. The Services included: 1. Transportation:
- Round Trip from Lahore or Islamabad to Naran Kaghan Valley Destinations.
- Transportation along with parking and toll taxes will be provided by PakTrip.com.
- Fuel: (Full tank at start & same to be returned by tourist at the end).
- Transportation inludes AC/Non-ac Vehicle with driver, fuel and toll taxes.
- 3*-4* Star Hotel.
- Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Meal (Breakfast) will be provided Free during hotel stay.
- Lunch and dinner meals are not included.
- NET price of the tour (No Hidden Charges)
- 10% deposit to be made within 3 days at booking to confirm reservation.
- Remaining 90% payment at or before the tour departure(start).
. ……………… Naran & Lake Saiful Maluk: After breakfast visit Naran, Naran is the middle point of Kaghan Valley and it is a place where you defiantly want to spend your leisure. This is the place of out-door pleasure. Here you’ll depart from the river Kunhar and on both sides of road there are vast fields. Don’t look here and there the melody you are hearing is provided by the river Kunhar who is with you on same level. If you like climbing this is a place for you because there are mountains all around you. You can explore the scenic and picturious landscape and valley’s by climbing up hiking. If you like fishing get your fishing license we have trout and mahasheer for you fishing here for tourist is must. Here you can Visit Lake Saif-ul-Maluk. It is one of the very beautiful lake, you can enjoy your full day at Saif-ul-Maluk lake. . . Lalazar: Lalazar which is situated at a height of almost 11,000 feet above sea level, Lalazar is accessible by jeep road starting from battakundi in Kaghan. The jeep track leading up to it is quite treacherous but the beauty of the place makes up for it all. .. Kaghan: Kaghan, a heavily populated forest of black bears and leopards, which do incalculable harm to the crops and young trees. Killing a bear is a big game and you’ll get reward for shooting down a bear from forest officer as well as from the peasants. Besides these you’ll be able to find Muskdeer, har and goral, Chikore and Himalayan pheasants all over the valley. And if you’ll go a little higher you’ll be able to find red bear, snow leopard and ibex.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- One Mattress per room for children (optional)
- AC/Non-AC Transportation for managed tours as per itinerary
- Jeep for managed tours as per itinerary if required.
- Couple/Family – Accomodation on twin sharing basis.
- Children: (3 to 10 years age) 50% charges apply.
- Note: Children will share room with their parents.
- Infants: 0 to 3 years FREE.
Get Free Quote or Request Booking Online – 24hours(recommended): Submit the Free Quotation/Booking Form given below. No Credit Card or Payment required to request Quote. After submission, you will receive a Tour QUOTE within 3-12 hours via Email from PakTrip.com. For help, question, query regarding tour or tarrif, please don’t hesitate to call helpline 0315-7258747(9am-9pm). Payment Method: You will pay after booking is reserved by PakTrip.com and payment instructions will be sent to you via email. You can pay in Pak Rupee or American dollars by using the following methods. Payments methods include Cash, Wire Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Demand Draft, Online Bank Transfer, Residents of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi can also pay via cash to be picked from their doorstep. You can also use the currency converter which is shown in the right side of the website, by using this you can easily convert any type of currency in each other. Reservation or Inquiry by Phone: Call from Monday-Saturday (9:00am -5:00pm) Mob: 0315-7258747(9am-9pm) , Tel: 042-35976619 Global Number: +1.786.6001126, Fax: 042-35976659 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Priority support and online inquiry form: click here