General Info HOTEL DESCRIPTION: Situated in the heart of this teeming metropolis of Pakistan,...Read More
Category: Karachi Hotels
*** from from $122/Rs:10478. Part of civil aviation zone, Ramada Plaza will offer a perfect solution for both business and leisure travelers. Hotel is conveniently located near Jinnah International Airport, on a beautifully landscaped site with extensive green areas, with a close proximity of Landhi, Korangi industrial zones with an easy access to Port Qasim. The hotel amenities include elevators, wheelchair access, conference room, high speed internet access, fitness center, outdoor pool, sauna, steam room, and free parking. The hotel rooms are equipped with amenities like am/fm alarm clocks, coffeemakers, desk lamps, Internet access, satellite TV, and refrigerators.Read More
***** from $160/Rs:13802. Located in the heart of the business hub and 15 km from the airport, Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi – is a preferred choice for discerning corporate and leisure travelers. Vibrant and progressive, it retains the warmth and the spirit of Pakistan, while offering a variety of rooms, stylish restaurants and contemporary business facilities, establishing itself as an undisputed, premier business hotel. Whilst not forgetting that Karachi is the city of dreams, an all enveloping sensory roller-coaster ride which leaves you delighted and inspired at the same time. There is a lot more to this city than what meets the eye.Read More
- Murree, Ayubia, Nathiyagali & Patriata Tour 3D/2N
- Tour of Naran, Kaghan, Shogran, Sri Paye, Saiful-Maluk & Lalazar 5D/4N
- Murree, Ayubia & Nathiyagali Tour 3D/2N
- Executive Tour: Murree, Bhurban, Ayubia, NathiaGali, Patriata 4D/3N
- Shangrilla, Deosai, Sadpara, Khaplu, Shigar, Skardu, Gilgit & Hunza ValleyTour 9D/8N
Testimonials & Reviews
PakTrip.com's partner hotels are best for families to stay. Also customer support is always available
PakTrip.com has a wide variety of Hotels. The management of partner hotels preferably serve their customers.
Tour of Naran Kaghan was a memorable experience, it was well organized, Nice Hotels & drivers were well trained.
Had started our journey from Lahore, on they way visit Kallar Kahar and Islambad as free although we had booked tour for Naran Kaghan.
It was a wonderful experience to have a tour with PakTrip.com. We had enjoyed tour to Kashmir and Neelum valley this summer.
Booked Hotel for Islamabad and I found best family hotel at reasonable rates by PakTrip.com, thanks..
Popular Terms in Category
- western union karachi sunday open
- room for date in karachi
- ramada hotel karachi massage
- western union at karachi airport
- Pakistan Air Force
- western union 24 hours branches in karachi
- coaster for rent in karachi
- western union karachi saturday open
- western union karachi timing international
- coaster for picnic in karachi