Tour Type: Private GroupTour (Mimimum 4 or more Persons) consist of Couples, Friends or Families members only. (Limited Reservations so Book now to confirm your reservation)
Tour Start Date: Available for any desired date (Rs: 12,000/person minimum 4 or more number of persons required ) (confirm your booking by paying just 10% of tour amount.)
Duration:3 Days & 2 Nights
Overnight Stay: 1st & 2nd overnight stay at 3*-4* Hotel at Mall in Murree.
Destination: Visit and sightseeing of Murree, Ayubia, Nathiyagali, Patriata & Bhurban.
- Adult – Rs: 12,000/person
- Children: Rs: 4,000/child (3 to 10 years age) . Note: Children will share room with their parents.
- Infants: < 3 years FREE.
The Services included: 1. Transportation:
- Round Trip from Islamabad to Murree & all destinations mentioned above. Travel arrangements from Lahore is optional.
- Transportation (Toyota XLI, HIACE, Coster, A/C Saloon Coaster etc as per number of persons) along with Fuel, parking, toll taxes, driver, drivers meals and accommodation will be provided by PakTrip.com.
- Fuel(cng/petrol/diesel): Fuel is also included as per Itinerary, any additional traveling will be charged.
- 3*-4* Star Standard Hotel Rooms.
- Rooms on twin sharing basis(two persons per room).
- Children will share room with parents
- Breakfast for two persons per room will be provided Free during hotel stay.
- Lunch and dinner meals are not included.
- Group (4 or more persons)tour is for families and couples only.
- Government tax are included in the above mentioned price of the tour.
- Just pay 10% to confirm booking while remaining 90% to be paid at tour departure(start of tour).
- Book as early as possible, because of limited reservations and offered as first come, first served basis.
- The above price includes:
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- One Mattress per room for children (optional)
- AC/Non-AC Transportation for managed tours as per itinerary
The above price does not include: Any other service not mentioned above Child Policy: Infants<3yrs are free. Children: 3 to 10 years age 50% charges apply. Child above 10 years will be treated as adult.
Get Free Quote or Request Booking Online – 24hours(recommended):
Submit the Free Quotation/Booking Form given below. No Credit Card or Payment required to request Quote. After submission, you will receive a Tour QUOTE via Email from PakTrip.com. For help, question, query regarding tour or tarrif, please don’t hesitate to call helpline .
More Special Offers:
Incoming search terms:
- best scenes at Bhurban